22 December 2012

Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Minions: Zorima


Was pleasantly surprised to find that the latest scans for the upcoming 2013 sentai, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, included the minions for the series. In past years, only the tiniest image of the grunts would be seen early on. Not until mid to late-January would larger scans of the grunts be seen. But oh well, I'm not complaining.


The paisley amoeba-skinned grunts pictured above are called Zori Hei or Zori Soldiers Zouri Zorima. They look to be some sort of plant-like creature, with leaves growing out of their head. Their head seems to be some sort of translucent brown gunk, same for their chest/neck piece and wristband. They have a weapon that is a circular blade. Can't tell whether it's being held or if it takes the place of its hand.

I'm always a fan of minions that don't have belts, likely stemming from my love of the Z-Putties. I think belts signal order and propriety, and I like the grunts that are spontaneous and wild. They're supposed to be monsters, and monsters don't wear belts. :p

I like these guys already, and I'm looking forward to seeing them in action. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment